- Technically a fruit, these edible seeds of the Pistacia vera tree contain healthy fats and are a good source of protein, fiber and antioxidants
- Loaded with nutrients
- Pistachios contain more antioxidants than most nuts and seeds
- Despite being an energy-dense food, nuts are one of the most weight loss friendly foods on the planet
- Pistachios are rich in fibre and protein, both of which increase satiety by helping you feel full and eat less
- Despite having a higher carb content than most nuts, pistachios have a low glycaemic index, meaning they don’t cause a large spike in your blood sugar
- These include as a snack, salad garnish, pizza topping or even in baking, adding a beautiful green or purple colour to various desserts and dishes
- Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, fibre, protein, magnesium and vitamin e
- Almonds prevent harmful oxidation of ldl cholesterol
How to get this Deal Online?
- Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.